Vital Signs® Community Reports
What is Vital Signs®?
Kingston & Area’s Vital Signs annual check-up identifies significant trends, and provides in-depth, up-to-date data and information about the people in our communities and the environments in which we live, work and go to school.
Vital Signs helps us all stay informed so together we can best address the needs of today and prepare for the challenges of tomorrow.
The Vital Signs report is designed to identify areas where we are doing well together, but also areas of need where we could be doing better. It is used to help identify local priorities and mobilize community action.
The Community Foundation for Kingston & Area has produced Vital Signs reports for Kingston & Area since 2009. It is released annually in early October.
Reports and Supplementary Materials
NEW – 10th Annual Vital Signs Report 2018:
- Vital Signs Report – 2018
- Vital Signs 2018 – References
- The Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACE) Study: Relationship of Childhood Abuse and Household Dysfunction to Many of the Leading Causes of Death in Adults
Speaker Presentations from our launch event on October 15, 2018:
- Vital Signs 2018 Launch Presentation
- SPEAKER – Mike Bell 2018 VS Presentation
Vital Signs Report 2017:
Speaker Presentations from our launch event on October 2, 2017:
- Vital Signs 2017 Overview
- It is Time! for Age Friendly Health Care!
- Community Paramedicine – Filling the Gaps Together
Vital Signs Report 2016:
- Vital Signs Report – 2016
- DOWNLOAD the full Vital Signs 2016 report for Kingston & Area
- Vital Signs Report – 2016 References
- CFC National Report – Belonging: Exploring Connection to Community
- READ Media articles
Speaker Presentations from our launch event on October 4, 2016:
- A Smart and Caring Community Checkup Presentation
- Aboriginal Engagement and Outreach Presentation
- Hub and Situation Table Models in Canada Presentation
Vital Signs Report 2015:
- Vital Signs Report – 2015
- Vital Signs Report – 2015 References
- Vital Signs Report – 2015 Dashboard Sources
Vital Signs Report 2014:
- Vital Signs Report – 2014
- Vital Signs Report – 2014 References
- 50 Acts of Community Checklist
- Civic Engagement and Community Wellbeing Report
- Civic Engagement and Community Wellbeing Technical Supplement
Vital Signs Report 2013:
- Vital Signs Report – 2013
- Vital Signs Community Well Beings Survey – Report 1
- Vital Signs Community Well Beings Survey – Report 2 – Resident Comparisons
Vital Signs Reports from 2009 – 2012:
- Vital Signs Report – 2012
- Vital Signs Report – 2011
- Vital Signs Report – 2010
- Vital Signs Report – 2009