Where to Give
With over 200 individual endowment funds, you can be sure to find a fund that aligns with your personal interests. Or, you can consider starting your own fund!
There are several places you can direct your donation.
In Support of Our Community Grants Program
- Community Fund: our broadest endowment fund that supports local projects in all our fields of interest
- Smart & Caring Community Fund: our new enhanced spending fund that invests in projects that address identified needs in our community
- Any of our Field of Interest Funds: where you can pick the area you would like to your funds to support – from arts and culture to youth and the environment
In Support of the Foundation
- General Operating Fund: to support our current years’ operational needs
- Giving Circle: consider becoming a member of our Giving Circle, by making a commitment of $1,000 per year for three years in support of our operations
- Operating Endowment Fund: to support the long-term operational needs of the Foundation
In Support of a Charity or Cause You Care About
- Find a Fund that aligns with your interests: view our Funds List for descriptions of all our funds, including over 20 endowment funds we hold for local charities
- Create Your Own Fund!