Become a Founding Smart & Caring Donor
Caring is what we do. Smart is how we do it. Now and for years to come.
Become a Founding Contributor
Here are some ways you can become a Smart & Caring donor:
- One-time gift of $10,000.
- Annual pledge of $2,000 for each of 5 years.
- Monthly pledge of $150 for 5 years and a bit (66 months).
- Take advantage of the tax benefits of gifting appreciated securities. Click here or contact us for details.
Make Your Gift Today!
- Call or email our Executive Director, Tina Bailey, to learn more and explore what option works best for you. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 613.546.9696
- Make your gift or pledge now through Canada Helps by clicking here.
- Send a cheque payable to “Community Foundation for Kingston & Area” to 275 Ontario Street, Suite #100, Kingston, ON K7K 2X5.
You can download a pledge card here, or simply contact us directly to confirm your pledge and how you would like your name(s) to appear in our recognition materials.
To recognize your generosity, you will be listed permanently as a contributor to the Smart & Caring Community Fund. Click here to see the list of Founding Contributors to date.
A charitable receipt will be issued for your donation.
Click here to Make a Gift Now.